Saturday, July 4, 2015

Sorry I haven't posted anything on this blog for awhile… I've been so busy with school and work, but I'm back! I have great news to share: on June 18th, 2015 I passed my Senior Moves Test making me a Gold Medalist!! This was the first time I took it and I passed on the first try! I usually don't say this much, but I am so proud myself and for this accomplishment. I never gave up on achieving this goal I set for myself and it feels so amazing to have succeeded. I have been working hard every week and preparing this test for over a year. My friend Melissa also passed her senior test on the same day so that was an added bonus :)

Ok, so just for my own record I want to talk about the day so I can look back one day and remember exactly what went on. 







No comments:

Post a Comment